Terms & Conditions
Method of payment: Credit / Debit Card / BACS Transfer
I confirm that I have read and accepted the attached Terms & Conditions booking.
I agree to pay a 50% deposit to confirm my booking.
I agree to make the final payment for pre-booked services 7 days before the event.
Terms & Conditions:
In these terms and conditions “The Centre” means Kings House Business Centre to which the booking applies, and “The Client” means the person, organization or company responsible for booking the event.
- Any miscellaneous charges will be added to the final invoice
- The balance of the account is due no later than 7 business days prior to the meeting date.
- The Centre cannot be held responsible for any disruption to meetings beyond out control.
- The Centre regrets that they cannot be held liable for loss, damage or theft of any personal equipment or belongings.
- The Client will be responsible for and indemnify the center against all costs, loss, damage, or injury sustained due to the act, neglect, or default of the client or of any person for whom the client is responsible.
- The Centre does not permit the client to bring their own food and/or beverage into any of the meeting or conference rooms.
- The Client will be allowed access to their allocated meeting or conference room 15 minutes prior to the booked time, subject to availability. Should the client require access earlier, it must be pre-arranged and may be subject to an additional charge.
- The Centre reserves the right to charge for any extra time incurred in the meeting or conference rooms outside of the times reserved.
- Smoking is not permitted in any part of the building. There is a smoking shelter located in the courtyard.
- For cancellations made with less than 24 hours’ notice, The client will be liable for 100% of room charge and catering.
- For cancellations made 24 – 48 hours prior to the meeting, The client will be liable for 50% of room charge and catering.
- The Client must pay 50% of room hire on booking and the remained 7 days prior to the event. If booked within 7 days of the event, 100% of room hire must be paid on booking.
- Payments for additional services such as catering or administrative assistance are charged after the event and must be paid no later than 14 days after invoice.
- Options for payment are: Credit/Debit Card, BACS Transfer.